Thursday, March 25, 2010

INXS - Full Moon, Dirty Hearts (1993)

My first memories about INXS are from the times when I hated The Gift. I've just got to watch the morning MTV show Awake On The Wild Side (on a Serbian tv channel) and they played that video all the time:



For some reason I didn't like it at all. Now I think the song rocks, and it's quite cool. The Messenger is also cool, the entire album is cool.

INXS is an Australian band formed in 1977, in Sidney. Twenty years later, November 22, 1997, Michael Hutchence was found dead in a Sidney hotel room. There were speculations whether this was a suicide or an accident, but nothing was ever proven. Anyway, he was a great artist. RIP!


As I can see from the reviews, Full Moon, Dirty Hearts was sadly overlooked album. But I like it, and I don't need to skip any song to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment