Sunday, March 28, 2010

Megadeth - United Abominations (2007)


Megadeth is an American heavy metal band from California. I never bothered to listen them until about two years ago. Back then, without any good reason, I went to their concert in Globens Annex, Stockholm, with a friend (Sasho) who is Metallica and Megadeth fan since his school years. To prepare myself for the concert I listened to United Abominations several times.

On this concert I decided to start growing long hair and to get myself a drum set. Yes, it was such a fun to watch
Shawn Drover on the drums, that I completely overlooked the potential complications of having drum set at home, and the decision was made.

Eventually I ended up with the long hair only, which lasted for about two years. Another consequence of the concert is that I listen Megadeth, now and then.
United Abominations is good album in my opinion, one you can easily listen from the beginning to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment