Monday, May 24, 2010

Bob Dylan - Street Legal (1978)


I just discovered Bob Dylan! Better late than never, people say. His real name is Robert Allen Zimmerman and he is an American artist performing with guitar, keyboard, and harmonica. Bob Dylan's discography lists countless number of studio albums, live albums, singles etc. He is just a legend in the popular music and I'm gonna consider seriously his work.

Street Legal was my random choice at the library a few weeks ago. The 18th studio album by Bob Dylan is very pleasant and easy to listen, and brings me really lovely emotions. I find it more moving on the headphones than on the stereo, but probably on a good stereo in the right environment it will be equally enjoyable. 

SeƱor (Tales Of Yankee Power) is maybe my favorite track. The opener, Changing Of The Guards, is quite heartwarming, New Pony is a slow rocker, and No Time To Think is catchy but it could've been shorter. The rest of the songs are all just really good.

That's it for now. I'm really excited about Bob Dylan's works and I'm happy that I reached out for Street Legal the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment