Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way (2002)



When I got this Red Hot Chili Peppers video, about 8 years ago, I watched it hundred times that same day. I still think it's quite cool. No wonder some call Anthony Kiedis "the sexiest man alive". And the long-haired guy with the guitar, having so much fun, is John Frusciante who actually wrote most of the album's melodies, bass and guitar parts.

By The Way is one of my favorite albums of the Californian band Red Hot Chili Peppers (RHCP). No song is bad here, they are all fun and cool. My personal favorites are Can't Stop, The Zephyr Song, By The Way, and Dosed, which doesn't mean that I don't like the rest. This album is a real pleasure to listen on any occasion.


"If you don't know what music to choose on the party, play Red Hot and you won't make a mistake!". My friend Stan said that long time ago, and even though we always used to accuse him for sloganeer, he was surely right. By The Way is an album that definitely confirms this rule of thumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment