Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Shins - Wincing The Night Away (2007)


My interest in indie started with The Charlatans, and now it develops a bit slowly because of my obsession with the classic 70's hard rock. Anyhow, occasionally I listen to such stuff, and The Shins is one of my favorite indie bands. It is an American band formed in 1997 as a side project of a couple of musicians, which I've never heard of. Here I want to share my opinion about their third studio album Wincing The Night Away, released in 2007.

The album is Grammy-nominated and, I think, for a good reason. This music is exceptionally good, pleasant, and charming. I like every single song on the CD, and I listen to it quite often.

I'm looking forward to hear something else from The Shins and to comment it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment